Thursday 29 March 2012

Freee class

We have a free IT class cos Ms L is not in. I don't really know what to blog about !
Last night was the annual music night. It is a night organised by the music department in the school . There is performances from music students in each year. Everyone was great! Our class Fódla did Wake me up before you go go.. one word.. FAIL! it was so bad and emabressing oh god, cringiest night ever!
Suppose it's the taking part that counts.....
I can't wait for EASTER! Two weeks off woooo :) We get our holidays tommorow, Hopefully the weather stays sunny , it has been amazing all week, like 21 degrees :O We had french class outside the other day it was actually soo much fun, Think I even got sunburnt on my cheeks! In March? who would've thought..
Ahhh I actually have so much work to do for tommorow ! I have to do finish creative writing essay, english homework, geography project , and do mini company stuff , arggggh. Ty has made me so lazy !
I wanna start reading the hunger games over easter ! everyone says it's amazing, plus we're suppposed to be reading it in english sooo maybe I should get a move on.. the nI can see the movie once ive read it haha!
Well anyways that's pretty much all I have to say really.. Slaaaan ( it's bye in irish ;)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment