Thursday 8 March 2012

Work Experience Week 2 :)

Last week Ty's were on work experience. This was our second week of it, the first one was in November. I was in Scoil Mochua. It is a primary school in Celbridge. It is my old school so it was good to go back to work there! For the week I was given a timetable by my superviser with a variety of different things to do with junior infants up to 6th class :) It was really good to see some of the teachers I had when I was younger! The main things I did with the kids were art,pe,science, maths and english. The children were all so cute and co-operated well and made me feel so welcome in the school!
I also was helping the vice principal in her office by sorting out books in the library and distributing them to different classes, counting money for their annual Readathon for charity, putting up and taking down posters in the corriders and supervising the younger kids in the yard at lunchtime :) The week flew in and before I knew it my last day had come!:(  It was so sad to leave everyone as you get so attached to them! haha. Overall I really enjoyed the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment