Tuesday 4 October 2011

Mini Company Stress

Last Thursday all TY's went to Naas for the first or our three mini company workshops:) My group hadent setteled on an idea, so the pressure was on to come up with a brilliant product to sell as we need to start getting a move on..
The workshop itself was really good, and was very interesting. I learned alot about the mini company competition and all that is involved in it. We then came up with an idea for lights for your door, so you can see where the keyhole is when its dark. We all like this idea and our doing extensive market research on the product and have discovered that it has great potential so its definitley a possibilty:D
We elected positions for our mini company.. I am the financial manager and I will have to manage the companys money and prepare accounts for us.. hopefully I can do them! ah well the group seems to have faith in me so we'll see how it goes..:L
I will keep all you bloggers out there updated anyway;)

Thats all from me,
Rebekah:) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment