Thursday 24 May 2012

TY Reflection

TY has come to an end! Not just saying this but it has honestly been one of the best years ever:) All the trips, days out, activities and work experience of course have all been great. I have made so many new friends this year it's crazy, I have talked to everyone in my year ,people I didn't talk to much from first to third year. 
I think I've matured a lot since the start of the year also, like this time last year I would never have been ready to go straight into fifth year but now I feel im ready for it, and have a better attitude towards it.  I have found myself to be quite punctual during the year as I've always handed in projects and homework on the due date , which is something you have a lot in TY , dealing with deadlines teachers give you. 
TY has thought me that I can work really well in a team and can work well under pressure (mini company county finals ahhh!) It has given me skills I can take on with me into fifth and sixth year like communication, participation and confidence. Im really sad to be leaving TY ,Fódla and all the memories behind :( I know this cheesy but im so grateful to be given the opportunity to do TY because It has been an amazing experience , i'll never forget it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment